blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, July 11, 2005

What can i say???

Met the freshies for the first time....... 8/14 of them......... Generally ok.......... Dont wanna be judgemental......... But first impression definitely not impressive hur hur........

Lets see how it turns out during the course of three days........

Crashed Yang's and Sarah's over at Marche.......... Had lunch with them and chilled there crapping........ Lol......... Crapped lots today.........

Sarah thought im Korean when she first saw me......... She told me this over lunch...... Bahhhh.........
So far, i have only gotten Jap, Thai, Malay, Viet as my other possible nationalities.........
Korea is a first on the list.........

Its just the tanned complexion prolly......... Im like how Singaporean/Chinese lah........ At least my speech could vouch for that.......

Met dearie to pass her the pants......... And met another of the panelist........
"The Panel Of Truth"......... Lmao........ I met 3 of them already......... Dawn, Fel and Candice........ And prolly a few more to go......... Hmm........ Usually i wont give two hoots about how peepz think of me........ But maybe this time its a bit different hur hur.........

So dearie...... Update me on my performance yah............ Lol....... Comments or anything........ Wakakaka.......... Maybe it does matter a little this time round......... :>

Gonna pack my stuff and attempt to sleep early tonight........ 7am in school tomorrow....... Goshhhh........ Deado.........

Circle Circle Circle.......... Till Friday then bloggie........

Gonna miss someone real bad hur hur..........

~~4 more days, a minute passed is a minute sooner~~

posted at 11.7.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth