blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, July 12, 2005

---------- If ----------

If theres a moment when i feel touched,
Yes, there is, and thats magical.

If theres a night when i am stumped for words,
Yes, there is, and thats tonight.

If theres a chance when my feelings are thrown into disarray,
Yes, there is, and here it goes.

If theres a note which I hold for keeps,
Yes, there is, and thats your note.

If theres a person whom willing to go the extra mile,
Yes, there is, and thats a girl.

If theres a girl whom i hold dearest,
Yes, there is and thats my girl.

And if that girl has a name.
Yes, she has and thats Natalie

And if i have not tell you so,
I love you deep, for you, my dear.

---------- If ----------

What she did warrant my super mushy posts alright....... Just dont read if you cant stand....... :p
Bite me peepz........ Bleachz........ :p

posted at 12.7.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth