blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, July 28, 2005

4am now......... Bahhh.......

Couldnt sleep at all...... Tried to force myself to slumber but to no avail....... Even a 5km jog in da evening couldnt konked me out.......

Just only wish that i could wind down the clock to 630pm now........

Decided to skip work......... So i could stay home to chill and also to watch the DVD series...... Wakakaka........ Shiok........ Haven do that in recent times......... Holiday is nearing to an end and im really sick of working......... Wanna spend more time doing things i enjoy more......... So many books to read, so many series to watch, so many things to learn and so many games to play......... Bahhhh..........

Felt bad though as i needed the cash urgently........ Kinda in an overdraft mode right now........ I always hate it when im depending on da family........ Hate to ask for financial aids from my parents........ I think its a common trend among most under-grads dudes......... Coz army gave us a taste of financial freedom......... At least for most ya if ya dont splurge.......... My meagre military allowance could actually do me by quite comfortably........

So many plans but yet so little funds.......... Wanna back-pack most of Asia before i grad, go for the "Valet" program which Jason told me about during our YEP, BSM, international exchange, Work and Travel USA........ Bahhh........

But if im gonna do any of da above...... I hope to be doing it with her........ :>
Coz most of da above are more than a few months......... Less than 2 weeks could almost wreaked me........ I really could not even attempt to entertain thoughts on the time framing of months......... Which actually render me a dependant dude emotionally........ Thats bad hur.........

Sudden thought of future plans lately......... Gonna try to make as much contacts in the Academia scene....... I really hope to be working in a MNC and keeping my fingers crossed in obtaining a full sponsorship for my masters then P.H.D......... Bahhh....... Dont wanna think too much about the future....... The outline is already drawn and thats good enough for me......... Hope its not bleak........

Been a long time since i rant on and on......... Incoherent once again on long post....... But thats me hur hur....... Random thoughts springing all over........

Sis seems to be well again......... Whats the outcome?? I do not dare probe......... As long as she is happy........ Any prick who dare harm my Sis shall go under my sword......... "Sword Of The Curse" that is........ Kekeke.......... All da best, Sis........

Packed my room a little........ Went through all da sweet stuff i got........ Im bless with good friends and loved ones....... What can i say??

Prolly slotting in a early morning jog........ Cool morning breeze with a great mood to couple along makes the jog invigorating........ Wooot........

Ciaoz.........
~13 more hours till Golden Mile~

posted at 28.7.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth