blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, June 29, 2005

*Yawn*......

Back from the mock camp......... Not really fanstastic, not really bad....... Felt that the section did not bond as per expectation........ Bahhhh....... Could be alot better....... And cliques kinda formed........ I liked the guys alot though......... Sebas, Josh, Yang were great......... :>

Learnt quite alot during this mock camp and definitely proclaimed myself as facilitator worthy.........

Some mushy thoughts again....... Bahhh......... But im not gonna blog it down this time before everyone shoot me again........ Lol......... :p

Though i thought i could enjoyed myself more if the section had bonded better but still i had to give credits to them for making this camp a pleasant one for me.........

Thank you guys so much;
Sebas, Joshua, Yang, Mark, York, Dawn, Sarah, Elina, Sue Ann, Germaine, Anna, Nabs, Bernie, Crystal........

And thanks Bernie's boyfriend for giving me a lift back.........
Cheerios Lead-The-Ship.......... Meeehhhhhh...........

posted at 29.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth