blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, June 23, 2005

Wooot.......

First of all;

Happy 2 years anniversary to "Placebo"......... Blogging had become a part of my life....... Gosh..... Cant imagine life without my blog........ Geeeezzz.........

How often do you see fireworks all of a sudden on the terraces of the esplanade??
How often do you eat "Zhu Zha Tang" and found a one dollar coin inside the soup??
And how often do you encounter the above scenarios with the same person you are with??

Well....... It happened to me.........
Sweeeeetttttt.........

~~
Thanks for peeling prawns for me,
Thanks for the mushrooms even though you like them too,
Thanks for the Hichew Green Apple,
Thanks for eating up the pig's liver because you know i dont like them,
Thanks for cracking me up with your "hhmmmppfff",
Thanks for being with me,
Thanks for everything, Dear.
~~

Readers: Wah liew, What era liaoz, still write mushy mushy stuff!!! Booooooo!!!

Author: Kaoz, not happy ah? I love to write mushy mushy stuff, cannot ah?? Go get yourself an equally good gal lah...... *booo back and stick out tongue*

posted at 23.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth