blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Lol....... Got a bad morning similar to my princess........ But its just that i got kinda "Questioned" by this obnoxious looking guy....... Shot me with a tone that put me off right away.........

Ass: Where is your badge?
Ray: Here with me.
Ass: (Shot me a sick look) Do you know that you need to put on the pass once you enter this premise.
Ray: Yes, i meant to put it on once i reach upstairs.
Ass: Did anyone tell you this.
Ray: Yes.
Ass: Ok huh. (Shot another disgusted look)

Oh totally ruined my morning........ Its just that harsh tone and disgusted look on his face.........
Hate all these bull crap that you think you could belittle everyone down under just with that little power ya holding........ Please treat peepz with respect and peepz will do the same to ya........

Its just like Corporate Social Responsibility huh......... Use the power wisely and dont abuse it........

But of course the day just got better yeah.......... *Wink wink*..........

posted at 14.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth