blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, June 02, 2005

Lol........ Im a part-time cat owner......... It got a really sad background related to me by Gan......... Gan and his lady friend, the two samaritan whom adopted the stray.......... Anyway, fate brought me and this cute flurry thing together........ We gonna spend at least a few days together hur hur, Kitty........

Decided to call this cute little kiddo "Clingy"............ He's really clingy......... I got him outta of the makeshift home and he's been clinging onto my feet ever since......... Even as im typing this entry this very moment.......... I cant shift my legs......... Lmao.............

Yeah......... And any cool peepz out there willing to adopt a cute kitty......... Please tag alright.........

Just came back from May's party.......... Really glad that she enjoyed herself......... I hoped you like the pressie i got for ya........... Its gonna looked pretty on ya........... :)

Gonna shower then spend some time with Clingy before i hit the sack.........
Cheerios..........

posted at 2.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth