blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, June 25, 2005


Assistant Resume Writer........ Kudos......


Wheeeee......... Finally, finally finally.......

After proscratinating for so long, i finally finished it......... But of course with the help of my superb aide....... Kudos Nat....... For rephrasing my words and spotting my errors.........

Really sorry to Yeow Leong for delaying it for like donkey years........ At least something presentable to send him now......... Hurrayyyy.........

Woooottt.........

A self proclaimed sports day; jogging and swimming........

Lol....... Great jogging partner i have......... I sorta expected that the jog would be short-lived like 5 minutes??? Lol........ But i guess we jogged around 2km......... Not bad hur, Nat........ The scenery of the reservoir really nice........ Totally refreshing and cool........

Exhilarating!!!

Swim was good too....... Did 12 laps....... Not bad for a novice swimmer like me........ Gonna do more of it........ Really nice........

Goshhh......... I think im falling in love with Thompson.......... The soursop, cheese mushroom prata....... Darn....... Writing about it only goes to add on to my hunger pangs.......... Darn........ I wanna try all the food over there........ Lol....... Really nice for a supper place....... :>

Its about 4am now...... And Uncle Zhou urging me for a game of chess........
Cheerios Peepz........

posted at 25.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth