blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, June 05, 2005

If there is a defining moment of the end of homo serpians, it would be the night at Devils yesterday.......... The night just goes to expose the weaknesses of human......... Reminds me of the movie "7".......... It would have to be "Lust" that took center stage............ Bahhh...... Nevermind...... The crowd just so different.......... The agenda just so different.........

Our table was just freaking next to the bloody woofer........ Every bit or thump of the music could sent my hair on ends........ The live band was initially good......... Songs from Rick Price, Rod Stewart, Robbie William, Colin Raye and even a mandarin number from Ah Mei Mei, "Jie Tuo"......... Enjoyed the first set.......... End of first set of the band got hell started......... Dancing music came blaring from my beloved woofer at the side........... It makes conversation real hard.........

It was my first visit to Devils......... I thought the place would be something liked Paulaner, Rave or Wala Wala......... Because if theres one thing common about all of them, it would be the existence of a LIVE BAND........ Ohhhhh, how freaking wrong i am......... I should have just go to Wala Wala.........

Im quite fortunate that i asked LN along......... As theres at least someone to share my woes...... Lmao...... Sorry Brudder......... At even before 12, Gladys gotten real high already......... Bahhh....... And i thought she was a veteran.......... I seriously thought she could really drink......... Baahhhh........ Helluva emotional baggage she has hur hur......... But just didnt wanna probe........ Aiyohhh....... Gladys ah, Gladys........ How can you be my Big Sista like that....... In the end, it was 2 little boys that gotta take care of her......... 2 little boys being LN and myself......... Its quite lucky that both of us could hold our liquor considerably ok......... Coz we had already downed 6 bottles of Corona, 2 juggies and some bourbon ourselves.........

Her friends were just happily preying on cute guys.......... Leaving her unto our care......... That really got me infuriated........ What kinda mates is this??? If LN and me were some sick bastards....... Gladys would have gotten screwed many times over......... Fuck it man........ Gladys really gotta re-evaluate her friends.......... In da heat of the moment........ I even scoured through my phone list and smsed several pals to lament my misery........ Lol..........

After what seems liked eons, the live band finally came on for the second set.......... Bahhh....... I was expecting something like the first........ Nice soothing music........ Bahhhh........ They actually played dance hits........ Retro dance hits to be exact.......... Goshhh....... It just seems like Zouk for the moment......... The dancing space had already been filled by then and consumers happily dancing away their night..........

Bahhh......... Thats the last straw.......... We left........ I suggested supper to sober up....... I needed that at least........ The loud music and the alcohol making me kinda groggy already....... Home sweet home after the sobering session......... Lol....... Clingy woke up from his sleep and came over to comfort my awful night........ What a cute kitty......... :)

Sigh~~~ A night gone awfully wrong......... I thought i could chill out, enjoy nice music from the band and enjoy great company from my pals.......... How wrong was I....... Looks like Devils just isnt the kinda place for me.........

Lol........ Once again, Sorry to LN my bro.......... For dragging ya into a shit-hole.......... Lmao.........
Gonna head down to the interchange to buy shampoo and food for Clingy........ Kekeke........

I love Clingy......... So adorable......... :)

posted at 5.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth