blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, June 06, 2005


~I Want This Hair Colour~

Lol........ Suddenly got this thought again to highlight my hair.........

I always tweaked my appearance whenever im leading a mundane life........ Like Now......
I once pierced my nose when life got stale......... Gaahhhh........ I hate monotony........ Work, sleep, work sleep......... Baahhhhh...........

The colour; Lime Green sorta caught on with me..........

Lol........ Liked i remembered Nat's green skirt on the HOT date........ Eve's green sandals during May's party......... Liked how i steal glances at green t-shirts........... Lol..........

Just stepped on Clingy's poo poo........... Grrr........ Lol.......... When i wanna spank some little ass and he is gone hiding from me........ Goshhh.......... When i did finally found him, then he feigned a adorable look......... Lmao........ Evil Clingy......... And lecherous too.......... Always trying to get into peepz pants....... Keke..........

Bored and Cranky.........
:P

posted at 6.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth