blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, June 05, 2005

How long have it been, Qiang........ Close to 10 years hur hur........ Thats how long our friendship worth........ Its really been great.........

We always have this hypothetical scenario;

"If only you are a girl"

Lol........ Then i guessed "she" would make the best friend, confidante, wife, lover, partner......... Lol....... Haha....... Really hope that this kinda person really exist......... But hell please dont make her look like Qiang........ Lmao........ Qiang is certainly good looking as a guy but definitely not a gal........

Lmao........ I suddenly have this thought of dating someone with a spitting image of Qiang........ Gosh........ Lmao......... Eeeeekkkkk...........

Lol..... Today was fun......... Trounced him 5 sets -3 sets (Best Of Three Per Set) in a pool match......... Hey dude, you just gotta give credit to my years of playing snooker and pool......... Been playing for like 6 -7 years already, old pal..........

Bought a nice t-shirt.......... I love Mud's style.......... Thats why sometimes i called myself Mohd. Ray Bin Mohd. Lawrence (My dad's name; Lawrence)........

Working so boring....... I wanna start school........... But of course before that...... I wanna splurge in Cheng Du, China............

6 weeks from now........... :)

posted at 5.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth