blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, June 11, 2005

Haha........ My first try in Haiku and i realise its more than just 17 syallables and clear emotions........

The symmetrical structure gotta be 5,7,5 units respectively.......... This convention is a must in Japanese........

Lol....... Since its my first try, cut me some slack alright......... I adhere mine to 5,5,7....... Geeeezzzz....... :P

As requested......... Here goes the Haiku;

Princess Pure Like Snow,
Knight Of Brass Armour,
Surreal Realm Of Fantasy.

"You" owe me a great deal of brain juice hur hur......... :P
"You" should know yourself....... :P

$5/Haiku........ Kekeke........ Anyone anyone???

posted at 11.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth