blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, June 09, 2005

Fix you......

Helluva soothing and thoughts invoking piece......... Goshh......... Im addicted to it..........
In fact most of the pieces in X and Y album.........
I think i might just break the bank and buy this album.........

"In mathematics, X and Y were always the answers, but in life no one knows, To me the album, is about those unanswered questions, and what you should do about the fact that you can't explain all the unknown variables."

- Chris Martin -

Gosh, this words hit me straight in the nerve.......... Life hur hur...........

~~~Once Bitten, Twice Shy~~~

posted at 9.6.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth