blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 23, 2005

Wooott........ Invigorating 7-9km jogging route......... Its kinda hard to estimate the distance......... Except for the hundred and one traffic lights, the route kinda smooth.......... Prolly gonna jog this route for a few months before switching to another.........

I saw this pair of terrapin in an aquarium store........ I dont know why........ But i found the pair extremely attractive......... Lost to the world and happily laying on the rock.......... I squatted down and watched them for like 10 minutes.......... Its kinda weird but i thought they looked cute........... Am gonna get them after i cleared a space on my table.........

Quoting from Andy;

AceRodent says:

"yah, terrapins move slow (just like you) ....
terrapins are sluggish (just like you) ....
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY !
terrapins eat slow (JUST LIKE YOU )"

Lmao........ I didnt know i have so many similarities with them....... It seems like im a terrapin in human form hur hur............

Anyway, i dont know much about terrapin and gonna consult Andy............ I even thought of names for my cutie pair.........

Terra and Tessa.......... Lol......... Nice hur........

But it might be lotsa of work.......... I thought its easy at first till Andy told me more about them.......

AceRodent says:

"tiny rocks/ large sand particles for base of your tank for them to dig and hide when it's hot in the day
large smooth rock surfaces, or with "steps" for sun bathing (their daily morning activity)
the "water hydrant" plant or something (it floats on the water surface and has bushy roots)
luttice, peeled apples, cabbages, hard fruits or crunchy veges make up their diet ...."

Lol.......... My first try at having them.......... I only know dogs well......... Other than that....... Im a lost at other pets......... Bahhh.......... Nonetheless, im still gonna get them...........

:)

posted at 23.5.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth