blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 02, 2005

Was great fun at Aunt Mary's place yesterday........... The whole family chatted for a long time......... Adult talk i suppose.......... Lol........... Talk about world affairs, politics, stocks and shares, education and lotsa of other stuff........... Im the third youngest in there.......... I guess the family really need some kids to spice things up..........

Lotsa wine in the house as well............ Lol......... The wine tap never go dry with Uncle August present........

Thanks all uncles, aunt and cousins.......... :)

Holiday getting real bored with no cash to burn........... Can someone just throw wads of it to me?
I need job or sugar mummies..........

"He's just... he's a guy. He can rebuild a jet engine but when it comes to a woman... What's the big mystery? It's my clitoris, not the Sphinx."

- Miranda Hobbes, "Sex And The City" -

Lmao.......... This quote cracks me........... Not so much of a show but the figure of speech funny as hell...........

posted at 2.5.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth