blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, May 09, 2005

~~Lost Soul~~......... Starting right from the first step outta the door......... Luckily, everything managed to go smoothly........... Managed to hop on the correct mini bus, managed to get down at the correct stop and managed to get to the office without being late.......... Godspeed.........

My upper study taught me quite alot of stuff but also kinda assumed alot as well.......... All those menacing documents look horrible........ Lotsa logistic terminalogy to figure.......... Bahhh......... Driving me nuts and i drive my upper study nuts by questioning her for any doubts i have..........

Oh....... And whats with peepz assuming my age......... One of the aunties thought im awaiting O's and my upper study thought im awaiting army........... Looking young is one thing....... But looking kiddish is another.......... Bahhh.......... I think im the latter.........

Gonna slogged there for two months before a series of camps as facilitator.......... Orientation and Sports Camp........ Could add another IS camp to the belt........... Lets see how it goes..........

Feeling the mental strain now.......... ZzzzZZZzzzzZzzZZZZzzzZZZzzzzzz............

posted at 9.5.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth