blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, May 31, 2005

~50 Facts People Rarely Know About Me~

  1. Took part in Nation Wide Long Jump During Primary Six
  2. Top The Class Before And Was Bottom Five Of Class Before
  3. Cried When I First Lost My Competitive Match Of Badminton In Primary School
  4. Joined Boys Scout For Half A Year
  5. Watched My First A.V At 14
  6. Never Got Into A Fight Before
  7. First Crush At 5
  8. Shitted On My Pants During A Parade In Secondary School
  9. 4 Strangers(Girls) Approached Me For My Mobile Before On Separate Occasions
  10. Stole Slippers Before
  11. Never Took A Puff Before
  12. Loved Ah Gong And Po Po The Most
  13. My Pet Dog During Primary And Secondary Was Named Yoggie
  14. My Soccer Idol; Youri Djorkaeff
  15. First Song Listened On A CD; Cranberries, Zombie
  16. First Band And Song Listened To On A Cassette; Enigma, Return To Innocence
  17. First Played Mahjong At 6
  18. Won First $500 Through Gambling At 18
  19. Lost First K Through Gambling At 19
  20. First Fantasized Idol Was Vivian Hsu
  21. First Vacation Job At 13
  22. Was A Vainpot And Still Is
  23. Hate Wearing Shorts When A Child
  24. First Competitive Gold Medal At 11
  25. Am A Carrier For Beta Thalassemia
  26. Record Number Of Chin Ups Was 18
  27. Slowest Timing For 2.4 Was Over 13 During Army
  28. I Have A Small Mole On My Ass
  29. I Used To Kill Ants For Fun
  30. I Pee On My Pants When My Discipline Master Screamed At Me When Im 9
  31. Last Sob After Watching LTB Video At Home
  32. First Complete Novel Read Was "Sing To The Dawn"
  33. Do Not Know How To Play A Single Musical Instrument
  34. Stayed In Bangkok For Several Months
  35. First Clubbing Experience At 19 In Thailand
  36. First Computer Game On A 286; Romance Of Three Kingdom 2
  37. Went Into A Police Station Because Of Trespassing Into A School
  38. Used To Like A Girl For A Long Period Of Time
  39. A "Puzzle Fighter" And "Virtual Striker 2" Pro
  40. Studied Information Technology But Yet Cant Assemble A P.C
  41. Hate Kiasu-ism Attitude
  42. Love Strawberry Milk Shake
  43. My Palm Size Generally Similar Or Smaller Than Gals'
  44. Used To Be A Shy Boy
  45. Tears Is The Ultimate Weapon Against Me
  46. My Brother Had The Most Influence On Me
  47. My Favourite Dish Is Egg
  48. I Used To Puke Or Feel Nausea When I Eat Chocolate Or Papaya
  49. My Favourite Fish Is Pomfret
  50. I Am Proud To Be Hainanese

posted at 31.5.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth