blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, April 30, 2005

Woooooooootttttttt.............. Whose gonna win this.......... Richmond on three..........
Coach Carter rocks yah.......... Sports inspirational film never failed to amaze me........... Remember The Titans, Replacements and many more...........

Samuel L Jackson the man........... Wonderful acting, wonderful casting, .......... I have always remembered him since the film; "Basic"............

Lotsa quotes in the show which struck me........... My favourite was from Timmo Cruz.......... But its kinda long and i would have to rewatch to copy that down...........

So i will just settle for second best first..........

"My plan had failed,
I came to coach players but you all became students,
I came to teach boys but you all became men."

- Kennedy Carter, Coach Carter -

Lotsa rave review i had heard for this........... Make that one more from me........... Its real good.......

Lotsa fun last night playing Mahjong with LN, Ed and Anna........... Arrrgghhhh shucks.......... I just cant seems to win "5 fold"......... lol.......... Always seems to be taken away from some "1 fold, 2 fold" play......... Lol............ :p

Next time dudes.............

posted at 30.4.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth