blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, April 10, 2005

Went to Shi Qi's dad wake this evening.......... Im kinda glad that she took it very well.......... Though im not close to her but i still kinda understand the pain of losing a close kin.......... Take care there alright....... The timing kinda harsh too........ Smack right in the midst of the exam period........... Luckily the Professors helped her in this matter............ :>

Headed down to 85 with LN and Anna........... Hey, really wanna express my heart felt thanks man......... You guys have been a blast........ In fact you all are the best thing that ever happened to me in SMU............. Had a really nice chat down there yah...........

Im kinda in a fix.......... Some part of me agreed with LN, while some part of me also agreed with Anna.......... Maybe i shouldnt just give up just like that.......... Everything just appear to be wrong.......... I seriously dont know what to think of it........... Its just not me to stop thinking about it totally and ignoring it...........

Even if the last nail went hammering into the coffin........ I would still like to know whats the colour of the nail......... Only until then the dead will rest peacefully.......... I hope someday i will know the colour of the nail......... Some part of me hope that i will resurrect from the dead.......... Hanging right there in the middle yeah...........

I dont wanna be in a state of self denial.......... I wanna know the truth........... "Im not good enough" is seriously not good enough for me.......... But i dont wanna push it.......... Let nature takes it course............

Thanks once again to LN and Anna........ Love ya guys lots..........

posted at 10.4.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth