blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, April 18, 2005

Sigh......... Chatted with Serene over a sensitive issue.......... Actually i felt it some time ago already......... The whole issue really bull crap..........

In pursuit for that A+.......... A rift had surfaced in something so precious and so indestructible; Friendship........... "Dog eat Dog" world hur hur............ Everyone wanna be in that ultimate grouping when there aint any.......... Its bull crap...........

Political shit that occurs even between friends........... Its disgust me totally........... I felt strongly for this as its this group of friends that made my life in Uni pleasant......... Its uncalled for.........

Camps evolved, strategy plotted, ruse and ploy devised.......... Hey, it aint "Romance Of The Three Kingdom".......... Its a group of nice peepz........... Sigh~~~

I dont wanna be embroil in this kinda political shit........... It just isnt me............. But to see it happening right in front of my eyes is something really pathetic............

Hopefully things will resolved on its own............

posted at 18.4.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth