blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Just got back from Genting........ Lol....... I bust them once and they bust me back this time........ Even now hur hur.............

Got back all my results........
Quite satisfied with the results for this semester..........

Comms: A-
TWC: B+
LTB: A-
OOS: A+

Pulled my overall GPA to 3.575......... Gonna work harder to achieve my aim..........
And i still blame my freaking C+ from last semester.......... It really aint easy...........

Lose some and win some hur.............

"Qin Chang Shi Yi, Du Chang De Yi".......... Lol......... Doesnt appeared to be true hur............
Bah.............

PS: I sucked at "Hanyu Pin Yin"..........

posted at 27.4.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth