blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, April 22, 2005

Gosh.......... Part infuriating part delighted..........

Delighted as i got an A- for my Comms which was totally unexpected......... B or B+ was quite good for me already as my initial assignments was crap......... Really thanks to my Comms group effort for pulling me up........ Kudos...........

Here comes the infuriating part......... Though i got B+ for TWC and im generally happy with it but what got me heated was the class participation component......... My ass got screwed real bad.......... Its crap.......... Adrian Zhuang got screwed the worse........... The score he got for class participation real absurd.......... LN too........ They definitely deserved more than what they are given..........

Im all behind ya for appealing........... Go go Adrian...........

Anyway after some consideration, i decided not to appeal as i needed a '6' marks increment to get a jump in grade........ Prof might give me a few marks after appealing but it wont changed anything......... Bah......... So im just gonna whine like a bitch........ Bear with me yeah........

A and an A+ would allowed me to break the 3.6 cap........ Real ambitious here........ But a realistic shot.......... Just gonna pray real hard that LTB will get at least an A-.......... Ive got a bad feeling that i would get B+......... I dont know why.......... OOS going for the hunt of A+..........

So its really up to LTB to squeeze me into the 3.6 and of course try to maintain it from here......... Maybe im goal oriented afterall........... As i have always used Bro's second upper as a benchmark......... Godspeed....... Im gotta prove my worth to certain peepz.........

Lol........ And hopefully "Ass Crack", "Card Swipe" wont give me bad karma......... Lmao......... Im in the wrong and please forgive me..........

Godspeed..........

posted at 22.4.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth