blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, April 17, 2005

Alright........... Concluded a year of academic studies at SMU......... Its one helluva year......... Hectic pace and yet exciting.......... Loved it......... Its the style of the system and most definitely the fellow students that made me love this school........... SMU rawks...........

Made tonnnes of friends as well.......... And even more aquantainces...........
Its fate huh.......... Different path are woven and yet it inter-twined at this juncture of the life......... Destiny hur hur............ Three more years to go and im sure i would meet more of them......... :>

~~Event~~

Throughout this year.......... The event which impacted me the most would be the YEP trip to Cambodia.......... Every flashback still so vivid but yet surreal..........

The girls in the tub changed my perpectives of happiness totally........... Im so astounded by them that i go deep into thoughts.......... I still remembered Shumei was discussing about them with me......... After everyone in the group left for the podium, i was still right there looking at the girls..........

The girls might be waddling in a metal tub through the river begging for anything at all.......... But they are the most happiest peepz i ever seen.......... The emotions overwhelmed through me just could not be described through words...........

~~Friends~~

Fab 5
IS peepz
YEP mates
Team Ripple Effect Matez
and many more that couldnt be classed into any.......... Like Ker Choon, Serene etc.

Really glad to have known this bunch of peepz.......... You guys brightened my life..........
Peepz like May, Anna attitude towards friends always made me feel very guilty.......... Always making little little gadgets and surprises for their pals...........

All the little gifts like the spatula, photo album, little pretty cards with well wishes always left me touched and speechless.......... Spatula and photo album from Anna, Cards from Eve and Yi Ling.......... All those gifts are really my treasure..........

All the concern showered at the time when I needed it the most gave me warmth......... Lol......... Thanks yah Ker Choon and Serene........ *Wink*...........
Speaking of Ker Choon always tickled me.......... Lol......... Kay poh or concern huh??? Lmao........ Superficially would be the former but deep down would be the latter huh huh......... So thanks thanks............

IS guys are da bomb............ No two ways about that........... Though we always have the geeky, techie kinda tag but you guys know what......... I think that we are the coolest bunch around.......... Though having said that we must still endure being the power point guys, computer repairing peepz........... Lol........ Thats the curse of IS........... Fuck Desai........... Wooooot...........

This entry getting longer hur.......... On a roll but dont wanna strain my little bloggie........... Lol....... Bloggie is always the best listening ears around...... Coz bloggie had no choice.......... Booooo............

Signing off, Sophomore Ray............. Rock onz............
Cheerios.............

posted at 17.4.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth