blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, March 12, 2005

Wooooo............ The moment i mistook Bra's msn for Cheryl's really means something man........ Lol........ I kinda high on alcohol........ The usual kinda drinks at Wala Wala......... And its also at the place where i experienced my greatest irony in my life......... The very person whom probably had thwart my previous relationship is the very person whom i toast to merrily tonight.......... Wooot........... What irony...........

Anyway i had a great night once again thanks to Gan, LN and Ben......... The highlight of the night probably is the "Hor Fun"......... Gosh.......... Its like an imperial delicacy........... I swear its the best "Hor Fun" i ever tasted.......... Lol...........

LN kinda left halfway through the night as his Bro hospitalised because of some kidney problems.......... I wished LN's bro a speedy recovery.......... Need any help my Bro and i would be there faster than any paramedic would get to you...........

Cheerios All..............

posted at 12.3.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth