blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, March 30, 2005

When inferior complexity comes over you......... You think of a hundred ways to fail but not even a single way to succeed........ Sigh~~~ Its always been the case........ Suck big time......... Gosh....... Feel like a wimp......... And always in this kinda matter.........

Maybe i should just purge all those thoughts outta my mind and attempt to stay the way i am........ Be satisfied and move on......... But is that what i really want........ I could not figured........ Just another wimpish shit that cant pursue his own happiness.........

Big fat loser huh........ Maybe a better deal might just come in my way......... What are the chances huh........ Nil........ Bahhhh..........

Fuck my own fickleness..........

posted at 30.3.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth