blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, March 24, 2005

My mind's in a swirl...... Or rather liked a pendulum......... Left right, left right.......... Thoughts kinda jumbled up......... Sigh~~~ Why am i always so fickle......... It kinda happen all the times........ I haven changed one bit all this years huh..........

Maybe i should just let it go.......... And let it flow down the meander.......... Wherever it lands me...........

Im halfway through "Rain Maker".......... Grisham's got me hooked once again.......... Lol...... Its nice......... Im proscratinating on my work just to flip on to the next chapter.......... Arrrrggghhhh....... Thats bad....... Real bad...........

I hate writing that lame Learning Journal......... Its like so fake......... I actually cocked up some shit so that i could referenced from my text......... Gosh........ What kinda journal requires you to reference some shit ass text......... Thats crap............

Tonnes of work and yet im procrastinating them........ Arrrrggghhhh......... I so badly need my break........ Arrrrggghhhh........ Gotta hold out for another few more weeks.......... Then "whammmm"......... Im gonna have helluva time.......... Reading, watching that box full of anime, jogging, chilling with friends, catching up with my levelling, travelling........... I swear i could almost see it coming.......... But not without barging through that barrage of papers..........

Hold out.......... Peace with me..........
Begone, Poofffff............

posted at 24.3.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth