blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Had a great day down in Sundac.......... Supervised them on their gardening, chatted with them and observed them........... Alas, some good trainers Ive seen this time....... Jude and Shiva......... I could tell that they really care about the clients........ They knew them inside out and does their work really well......... Glad that the clients are in good hands..........

I kinda fell into a trance while i was in the drawing room......... The soothing music and my sleepiness might have attribute to it......... Lotsa emotions overwhelmed me........ Its a very queer sensation......... I floated literally..........

I guessed i would try to volunteer down at the center more during the holidays.......... The "motor-man", "recorder" and alot more are really interesting personalities......... Hope its not just a sudden thought.........

"Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm".....................

posted at 22.3.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth