blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year....... Woot....... My 23th already....... I think im already quite sick of it. The "HQ" way of New Year so much better...... Now im always seated in one corner of any house and smiling away at every little conversation which the elders struck. Discussing about stuffs in which i simply wouldnt care.......... Bahhhh..........

Watched Constantine with LN, Hui Ying, Jia Hui, Anna......... Quite a nice show....... I liked the visual effects alot...... Especially the Angel's wings.......... The "cow dropped dead" scene kinda cool too........ Worth watching it anytime..........

Finished "Life Of Pi".......... Its a good read....... But the last part of the novel kinda confused me; The morbid story about humans instead of the animals......... So what really happened?? The story with the animals or the human.......... Anyhow i still dont know how this novel relates to god.......... Haha......... Any hermit out there........ Please enlightened me..........

Muahahaha........... LN let me on a secret yesterday when driving me home.......... Bah........ What the hell......... This kinda situation a trend now hur........ Lol......... You could not see it coming then "Whhaaaammmm"......... It smacked ya right in the face........ Lmao....... Anyway, good for ya Bro....... All the best huh....... *Wink wink........ But please dont forsake your poor little brother here, who had all weekends by himself.......... No gals want me and my brothers are abandoning the boat of brotherhood to the boat of love........ bah........ Maybe i should really work hard for one......... So that i wont die of loneliness..........

Wheeee......... Gotta prepare for the presentation on "DA NIAN CHU SAN"....... Arrrggghhhhhh......... What a life.........

Begone..........

posted at 10.2.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth