blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, February 13, 2005

Had a wierd dream......... Real wierd.......... In the right sense of mind i could not decipher what its trying to imply. Bah...........

Got the OST from The Last Samurai. Woot......... Kickass.......... Luke, thanks yah........ Anyway, the sound tracks are used for the presentation during LTB......... I love "Red Warrior" outta the 5......... The movie and our presentation kickass too........... Maybe its the song hur hur........ Lol............

Lol.......... I have freakin no idea why im always behaving very differently during LTB meetings. The same kinda behaviour liked when im with 4E......... Lol........... Impish behaviour at the age of 22......... Thats sounds so unforgivable......... Its exactly the same back in Secondary daze......... Disturbing everyone, behaving very crankily, talking lotsa nonsense.......... I like to disturb peepz......... Lol.........

I retained my "talking cock" trait since young but forsake others. Showing only some flair of it at certain times........ Come LTB, all my impish behavior comes out......... I bet my groupmates cant stand it.......... Lol.......... None of them escape from my evil clutches........ Muahahahaha...........
Haha........ So please bear with me for another half more term yah yah........... Muahahaha...........

Haven been jogging for a while now, haven done a single chin up in decades, haven attempted a crunches for eon......... Arrrrgggghhhhh........... Thats freakin bad.......... I feel darn freakin weak.......... I feel guilty........... Whats gonna happened after four years when i return to serve??? Probably my recruit gonna be fitter than me......... Bah......
*Shudder at the thought*

Gonna stop this shit........ Gonna grabbed my ass down to the freakin park and give my legs something to work for......... Gonna let the beads of perspiration cleanse my body..........Thats that....... No two way about it..........

Left, right, left, right, left right left...........

posted at 13.2.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth