blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, January 27, 2005

Wooot......... Got the Mongolian Song from Andrea.......... Its the song thats being played in the background of the Sony 3 mega pixel digi cam advertisement......... Its so so so nice.......... Though i dont understand a single word from it but i just simply love it...........

I remembered my first encounter with new age music or that particular genre of music which i dont know what its called.......... Its the song "Return Of Innocence" from Enigma........ Ever since then theres was no looking back.........

Then came a "Premier 12" CD full of new age music......... I really liked that particular CD alot but i lost it somehow........... What a pity........ Its a collection of gems in that small little disc.......

One night as i fell asleep on the sofa and suddenly awakened by some concert music........ Groggily, i woke up and found myself tranced by the music from Yanni........ Its Uncle David playing the LD of "Yanni, Live In Acropolis"...........

The last push to the baptism of "New Age" was when i was scouring through the CDs rack and found a CD of Kitaro.......... I didnt know what it was and decided to play it on that powerful woofer of my uncle......... Waaa laaa............ That was it......... I declared myself a New Age lover.........

Not a true blue but at least partial........... Its always the music that came to me.......... And i loved it this way...........


posted at 27.1.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth