blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Lol........ First lesson goes to the killer module, LTB........... Woot....... Jackpot grouping........ I got John Doe whose infamy sorta reached me before this semester even started. Bad working attitude and such. Once i saw John Doe on the name list...... I just knew i struck the jackpot. Suck it...........

Went town to bitch with Anna, XL and Adrian for like a couple of hours before catching "Meet The Fockers"............ Its hilarious......... I especially like the lifestyle of the Fockers'......... The Fockers' Isle so darn cool........ I wanna retire there too. Lol........

A quote i got from the show which i found interesting;

"Hey, thats my brother from another mother!"

posted at 5.1.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth