blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Monday, January 10, 2005

Hohoho.......... Welcome back Bro.......... I actually kinda packed my room a little. Its been ages since i actually cleaned up my room ever since Bro not around. Bro's bed cleared of my stuff thats cluttered there. Though its not spick and span but certainly its enough to be justify as neat yah.......

Im so so dead........ Intended to do some reading for LTB before tomorrow class but then i have got no freaking BOOKS...... Arrrrggghhhhh.........

My life in a mess......... Lotsa stuff to be done and im happily slacking away........ Bah....... Haven been jogging in a while already........ Drinking gallons of alcohol every now and then........ Woot, what a healthy life.......

Sigh~~~ Gotta get the act together before all hell turn loose..........

posted at 10.1.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth