blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Halfway through the "Life Of Pi"........ A quote from it kinda grabbed my attention.......

"I am to suffer hell without any account from heaven"

Powerful quote i felt.......

LTB and SG sorta squeezed my mojo outta me. Been sleeping real "early" this few weeks. Neglecting my pre-readings and assignments as well......... Not especially when the Intro Econs taught in a way thats i could not understand....... What The Fark??? Grrrr.......... Really feel like dropping it......... I dont wanna do Maths For Econs stuff on a Intro To Econs module........
Arrrggghhhhh.........

Right now, theres like freakin Eve, Shu Mei and May rushing me for dinner..........
Gotta run..........
Ciaozzzz.........

posted at 25.1.05 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth