blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, December 26, 2004

Back........

Been busy ever since i got back from Cambodia.

Theres lotsa memories to blog down on the Cambodia trip but would only start once the photograph ready.......

Gone was the Christmas and 2005 approaching as the clock ticks away. Did not have a elaborated celebration for Christmas this year though. Watched Kung Fu Hustle and indulged in a feast over at 85 with Ed and LN through the rest of the night.

The KL trip still on. Im broke....... Haha...... Gotta do some accounting on my puny assets. Damn.......

Anyone wanna sponsor my KL trip??? I promise ill be good ok...... I will take my green peas.......

posted at 26.12.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth