blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, November 04, 2004

Yippee........ Im on cloud nine...... Cleared every god darn shit that has to be done for IS 101........ The most hated module........ And i seriously dont give two hoot about it anymore........ I skipped the IS 101 class this morning just because i felt tired and needed sleep....... Woot...... Shiok man........

Whats left before the exams would be BGS presentation........ Gonna do it later in the day........

Lol....... I SHOPLIFTED A FREAKIN FILE WORTH 90 CENTS........ lmao....... The shoplifting was accidental....... Yeah, you got it right...... Its accidental........ I just walked out of Booklink with the loot on my hand without remembering to pay. Bah....... The hard fact hit me when im already a distance away from Booklink........

RAY IS A FREAKIN CHEAPO THIEF......... Omg......... And LN is the innocent accomplice........ Lol........

Its almost coming to a close for this term....... This is my forecasted results for my modules;

AS: B
BGS: B+
IS 101: B- or C+
ISDF: A or A+
CT: B+ or A-

Lol......... Thats a really really optimistic forecast......... I just hope i dont get anything below B which is really quite impossible....... Lol.......

Heck school man....... Let hit da road..........

posted at 4.11.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth