blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Woot....... Went down to JB with the IS peepz........ 10 peepz,2 cars, great food and helluva shitloads of beer........ I dont wanna blogged too much about the food...... Its making me hungry.......

Was really a great deal of fun......... And its cheap....... 44 SGD per head......... If the same thing in Singapore would probably fetch like 100++ SGD per head.........

All this good food gonna contrast greatly with the food that im gonna eat for the next 20 days or so...... Im flying to Cambodia this Friday for the Youth Expedition Project......... Gonna build a cafe for the destitute folks........

Noble cause hur hur......... Its gonna be helluva experience for me........ For everyone im sure........

So peepz........ I wont be in town from 3rd till 23th Dec........... And i haven even pack for the trip as yet........ Darn..........

posted at 30.11.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth