blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Woot....... After so long, finally i muster my strength to travel to CMPB to pick up the long overdue PINK IC.........

Then that darn freakin RP stopped me like some young punk........ Hey kiddo....... Ive done my time man....... Please be more freakin polite to a civilian........ He probably thought im some shit that hasnt wear that darn green no.4 before........ Anyway the other RP on duty with him was my ex-recruit........ Bah how ironic.......

Had a game of badminton with Qiang and also a friendly match with yet another pair of young posers...... Damn it........ Bahahaha....... And we lost........ Shucks man........ Bahahaha........ Qiang and me hasnt been playing for so long........ Lol....... We are worse than young posers......

Oh yeah....... And im gonna freakin find out what that Mystery Gal name is........
Oh yeah....... Yet again many Ah Lians crossed my path...... Bah...... And some look real nice...... Lol....... Ok...... That comment gonna induce flame........

Cheerios......

posted at 9.11.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth