blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, November 12, 2004

Went Kuna's place for the Gryphon cohesion on Wed........ Its feel like a long time away from the army peepz although its only been a short 3 months or so....... I sorta miss them man........ All the 26th peepz that went through hell together........ My bunk mates especially........

In fact i missed all of them....... That day was real fun...... Settled for Coco Latte after experiencing first hand how crowded Zouk was....... Holiday eve and 10th of the month == NS peepz for a crazy night partying....... Lol....... OC treated to a bottle of Jack Daniel........ And as usual, only a few peepz drink and therefore im the partying catalyst....... Toast almost everyone present....... The toast is of significance to me....... Coz i really dont know when our path might cross again...... It could be months or decades........ I really treasured the times the Gryphon peepz were together...... Gryphon Rocks........

Got hooked on this game now called Maple Story....... Kinda cute....... Damn, its causing me to drift away from my studies and social life......... Lol...... I think i could have married a PC as my wife.......

Ohhhh...... I love you so much, Fujitsu...... My beautiful squarish Jap wife.......


posted at 12.11.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth