blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, November 18, 2004

"Quarrel equates to care"......... Such a simple statement and yet such profound as well....... Serene shot me with a statement thats so simple but yet have always been radical in my world of thoughts..........

Probably i have always been hiding in my shell......... The shell of thoughts that confined me to venture forth....... Probably this statement had break the confinement.........

Probably i can crawl out from the pathetic shell....... And view the colourful world hur hur........ And not the solitary darkness anymore.........

But thats probably........ But the statement does place minimally a crack on the shell.......

Geez...... I sound like some post modern literature scholar freak...... But anyway pardon the usage of metaphors........ Lol........ This entry totally belong to me and me alone........ Wakakaka...... Nobody can understands it.........

Its 2..33am and Cockle with the number '26' painted on the shell signing off........
Godspeed......


posted at 18.11.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth