blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Saturday, November 27, 2004

lol...... Zouk was quite fun........ Thanks to LN, Anna, Jiahui, Ed, Kelvina, Seline, Eileen, Jasamine and Eileen Sis.......

Crapped lots........... Lol...... Was real real fun till i logged on to check my IS101 early result release........ I got a C+........ WTF.......... Though i dont say i deserved an A but i think my effort definitely deserve at least a B- or B.......... Im really darn down now........

I really dont wanna say much......... I dont wanna blame anyone else cept myself.......... Excuses are uncalled for........... Im screwed....... Screwed big time.......... Maybe i should just not party anymore........... Maybe i should just be a big mother fucking mugger......... Or maybe i should just offer a blow job to my Prof......... Suck up to him to earn my mother fucking grades..........

I guess i would just prepare myself for another big blow for AS......... Thats that........

IS101 - C+
IS200 - XX
BGS - XX
AS - XX
CT - XX

Current GPA........ 2.5.............

Im a mother fucking loser........... with a GPA of 2.5........... Fuck it...........

Digress a little.......... Watch "Saw"........ And an interesting quote from it.........

"I don't care if you smear peanut butter on your body and have a fifteen hooker gang bang"

What a crude one......... Lol.......... kick ass..........

posted at 27.11.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth