blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Woot...... Finished Naruto and Initial D.......

Anime just so fascinating. Initial D fourth stage sorta lose its appeal to me compared to the previous three stages. I have no idea why this but i just feel that way. Naruto never fail to invoke emotions within me. Its really darn darn good.

Finally a chance for a breather after IS101 submission. I really freakin hate that module. School been wrecking some of the routines which i have before. Not jogging and reading as much as before other than textbooks. Arrrggghhhh....... Its bad........ I wanna healthy lifestyle.

Bah...... Gonna read the law philosophy thingy later. Hope its gonna be interesting like what Prof said.......

Begone earthling......
*Poof

posted at 26.10.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth