blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Lol...... Just saw this scene on some drama mama series.......

Guy walk gal home. At the doorstep, both seems hesitant to part then gal pops a question; "Wanna come in for a cup of coffee".

Maybe im sick or perverted but somehow i always think this leads to sex. Lol........ But seriously why "a cup of coffee"?? Why not "my pipe burst, can you fixed it" or "I need help with my computer, there seems to be a virus" or something along that line.

Bah....... So if by any chance anyone happens to be a script writer, you could probably think about my options offered because im really quite sick of "Do you wanna come in for a drink/coffee".

Gibberish Cock Ray........
Cheerios........

posted at 13.10.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth