blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, October 21, 2004

Haha....... Estelle mentioned to me that im actually a very straight forward/direct person. Lol....... Estelle, your the first ever to tell me this. Haha....... Her statement actually made me come to realise this traits of mine. Lol...... It also puzzled me that why after so many years before anyone mentioned this to me. Probably all the peepz know the fact that half the time im sprouting gibberish.......... Anyway thanks yah Estelle......... *Wink wink*

Hmm......... Was slacking with Hui Ying and JH during a long break. Its seems to me that the school work load seems to be driving the last mojo out of them. Especially JH........ So haggard and stress...... Ooops, did i say haggard....... Wahahahaha........ It kinda scare me a little about my next term when im gonna do Block A........ Bah........ But seriously i dont feel really comfortable looking at how stress can "kill" someone....... Its really a repulsive feeling....... Hmm maybe too strong a word but thats probably the word that apt enough to describe.

"Playing Russian Roulette With A Fully Loaded Gun"
Woot, cool phrase........

posted at 21.10.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth