blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Wednesday, September 08, 2004

*Yawn*...... Bah....... Darn tired. Officially completed half of the individual assignment of IS 200. One more class till the end of the day and really looking forward to it. Pray that the ground's not gonna be soaking wet with that noon downpour as i got my sporting gear with me and i wanna destress by playing some frisbee but not in muddy pitch.

Theres still a mind bogging IS 101 individual assignment. Bah...... Really hate that one helluva crap.

Bah....... Seeing all the muggers around me made me seems guilty while im blogging in the midst of faithful textbook lovers in the library. Gonna go for a project consultation with my BGS Professor BurkHard.

Ciaoz.......

posted at 8.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth