blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, September 26, 2004

Woot..... Just had a freaking intriguing chatting session with my bro. Talked about life, family, love and career. He is really my life mentor. Really the lighthouse in my darkest hour of my life. I simply could not emulate him in terms of sensibility.

Shit has definitely toughen all of us in the family. Its really some hell hole we went through together. Though sometimes i always blamed the circumstances at that particular point of my life but Bro always able to see things in a different light and in a much more wiser way than i see it. For that i will always respect him because nobody can ever understand the helluva fark shit we went through.

I have always blame that shitty thingy, but not Bro. He have always take it in his stride and use it as a motivational factor in his life. Always keepng focus on what he always wanted.

I have never missed my family before in my life. Not even when im away from home in a foreign land for several months, not when im in the stink hole of conscripted military shit. But maybe now i do feel that i missed my Bro....... So for that Bro, this entry for ya......
Take care in Japan dude....... Cya back home in Jan.......

Cheerios.......

posted at 26.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth