blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Friday, September 24, 2004

Woot....... Finished "Kiss The Girls" in just two days. Damn...... All along i was putting my money on Kyle to be Casanova but it turned out to be Ruskin. Not bad for a read (Warning: Its addictive) but still not half as good as Dan Brown's and slightly lacklustre to Grisham's....... Those two definitely my all time favourite.

Would be checking out "Along Came A Spider" by James Patterson next....... Gotta dropped by San's later before heading to school for my AS project meeting.......

Joey not going for the project meeting and that kinda sucks...... Hoping to grab the next few Naruto episodes from him....... Arrrrgggghhhhh......... I wanna watch Naruto....... So any peepz out there who have any lobang...... Kekeke...... Know what to do huh........

Cheerios folks............

posted at 24.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth