blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Tuesday, September 28, 2004

While i was happily reading away at the novel on the train, somebody patted me lightly on the back. I turned without any idea who it will be and saw a face which i found vaguely familiar. It took me liked 3 seconds before i blurted out the name, 'Isaac'. Gosh...... It had been a while since i last saw him. He had changed alot but the refined look of his still intact. Woot....... Really darn excited to see an old good pal. Really great to know he is doing fine. Miss ya dude and stay in touch......

Perhaps somehow it goes with age. The older i get, the more i value my friends. Its really a very different kinda mindset i had last time. Woot.......

posted at 28.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth