blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, September 30, 2004

Thanks ah Anna for the spatula or whatever that thing is called. I had always keep all these sweet gifts from friends as my priceless possesions. Waahaha........ I actually keep the "Doggie" card thingy which Josephine gave me when i was Sec one till now. Haha....... All the birthday cards by Weiyi, Ziyun had been neatly tuck into the drawer. Sweet memories yeah.......

Woot....... Finally the term break....... But its for mugging and catching up lost time. Bah...... Gotta clear AS individual, group, BGS group, IS individual. Bah....... And also the mid term for BGS....... Kakaka........

Oh yah..... forget about it....... Spineli's Tiramisu just so so........ Bah....... Waste my $4.40........

Once again thanks yah, Anna..........

posted at 30.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth