blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Sunday, September 26, 2004

Just caught "White Chicks"...... Lol...... Though a no brainer but certainly cracks me up...... Quite hilarious...... So peepz, go watch it.......

Jo didnt turn up...... Bah quite sad. Hoping to see her after like a few years but she got held up by some stuff....... Too bad, so maybe next time gal.......

Been sleeping late and guilty of not jogging for a while now....... Not good Ray, not good....... Sigh~~~ i wanna stop slacking already....... Im losing my focus......

Can somebody chase after me with a spatula or pull my ears or something...... heehee......

Im crazy and cranky once the small hand hit three....... Tick Tock, Tick Tock...... Time to sleep y'all....... You lazy mutha fucker......

So nitez all.......

posted at 26.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth