blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
See through my mind
Thursday, September 02, 2004

Got a shock when i stumbled upon Diane's blog. She mentioned her birthday was approaching once again. I still vividly remembered her 21th Birthday party when i was there then. A year had just wheezed past me and i had not really noticed it. "Time and tide waits for no man"

Peishi finally emailed us the Pow Wow photos. Haha....... I actually forgotten about the photos thingy until her email got into the ever so full SMU inbox. Spent some time traversing through and i really liked it. Thanks to Peishi yah........ Must really get my OG out to expend that NYDC voucher or its really a waste for putting up that Drag show. Lol........ Shall post some pictures of the Pow Wow......

Going for a jog then would drag my big fat ass down to Chomp Chomp to meet up with Anna, Jiahui, LN, Ed and probably Joanna for supper.

Cheerios.........



posted at 2.9.04 _________________________________________________________________
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$> (0) comments
Post a Comment
| maystar designs | ICQ or email me to share your 2 cents worth